Working with us is an opportunity, and a challenge, to share your gifts and skills. We provide full support and training, and you’ll meet amazingly wonderful people who share your passion for this cause.
In the history of Rahab, we’ve welcomed more than 100 volunteers, who have given over 108,000 hours to make a difference to someone’s life.
Our volunteers are as diverse as the women we support, and all care deeply and passionately about helping them get the support they need.
- Pastoral care
- Emotional support
- Skills development
- Advocacy and awareness raising
- Aged 20 plus
- Open minded and non-judgmental
- Recognises the humanity of the women
- Believes in the possibility of change
- Natural predisposition to helping others
- Regular commitment over at least one year
- Respectful of others' faiths and beliefs