Many people choose to support our cause by fundraising for us. It’s a fantastic way to raise much-needed funds, and raise awareness.
In the past, people have organised a range of fundraisers and events, such as:
- Fundraising lunches
- Charity auctions
- Sponsored bike rides
- Charity sales
- Charity concerts
- Christmas Carols
- Awareness-raising breakfasts
- Talks at churches with a collection from the congregation
- Bake sales (including cakes made by the women for organisations to sell)
- Nominating for us to be your workplace’s charity of the year
- Organising care packages of essential items for women and their children
Whatever type of fundraiser you’d like to organise, we’ll be happy to support you. We can provide information packs, leaflets and folders, and help with hosting, giving a talk or running a workshop.
When could I hold my event?
Sometimes our supporters choose to organise their events on a particular date to celebrate a feast day or global awareness day. The list below includes some of these to help get you started.