Rahab is deeply grateful to all our financial supporters who enable our work supporting women. We are committed to operating as efficiently and effectively as possible so that the maximum benefit goes to the women who rely on our service.
- £25Covers weekly travel to legal and medical appointments for a woman with limited resources
- £50Provides an emergency care package
- £75Covers a single counselling session
- £125Provides a hamper for a mother and newborn
- £250Provides two nights emergency safe accommodation
- £500Helps towards a vocational skills course such as beautician or an English language course
- £1500For a college course diploma that can help a woman become financially independent
Ways you can donate
Wish list for donations in kind
We often receive very kind offers of donations for everything from toiletries and baby clothes, to furniture and even Christmas gifts, which we dearly value.
Our promise to you
We will use your donation responsibly and be accountable and transparent. If you would like your donation to go towards a particular aspect of our work, please let us know.
We will make the best use of our income by funding work that has a demonstrable impact on the lives of the women we support while keeping our administrative costs to a minimum.
We are accountable for all our finances through the publication of an annual report, including a financial statement.
For more details you can contact us or you can find our annual reports on the Charity Commission’s website and read about the impact of our work thanks to our donors.